Permanent Radiology Job Augusta, GA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered malpractice with coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 403b retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in this well-known, upscale city that becomes a major tourist attraction for sports enthusiasts once a year. With lovely homes, great schools, safe neighborhoods, and terrific outdoor activities, this southern city is an appealing future home for the most discerning tastes.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2647794.
- Full comprehensive benefits
- IR focused position
- Consecutive award-winning facility
- Weeknight and weekend call support with an average of 1:3 or 1:4 nights
- Ability to handle procedural work independently
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience
- Named the most affordable housing market in the country
- Metro GA location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.