Full Time Bariatric Surgery Job Gainesville, TX
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Texas with their search for a BC/BE bariatric surgeon due to growth. They need a surgeon to do the full spectrum of bariatric cases and procedures, and bread and butter general surgery. Work out of 1 hospital with anesthesia on staff. This is a solo surgeon position and candidates must be fellowship trained.
In addition to a competitive base salary plus RVU. You will also be offered a comprehensive benefits package, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5,000 for CME time, a retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, and $2,000 for licensing, fees, and subscriptions.
In Gainesville, you can find anything from antiques to zebras. This historic city will provide you with residential charm, expanding manufacturers and endless agriculture. It is 70 miles to Dallas and 65 miles to Fort Worth.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2647860.
- Competitive base salary plus RVU
- $5,000 for CME and $2,000 for licensing, fees, and subscriptions
- Occurrence malpractice with tail
- Loan repayment assistance
- Need is as soon as possible
- Full spectrum of bariatrics cases and procedures
- Work out of only 1 hospital
- 70 miles from Dallas, and 65 miles to Fort Worth
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.