Full Time Cardiology Noninvasive Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (short drive): A Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a premier group with highly regarded and very well respected two Board Certified interventional cardiologists and one Advanced Practice Provider. Nuclear and Echo skills are a plus. Shared Call: 1:3. Employed by well-regarded regional healthcare system. $ Strong earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- The office and hospital are located within a short drive to Baltimore, Maryland.
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS OF DESIRED NON-INVASIVE CANDIDATE
- Clinical expertise in general cardiology, which includes outpatient and inpatient management.
- Board Certified in Nuclear (Level 2), Echocardiography and/or Vascular would be very desirable.
- Proficiency in basic procedure skills such as: arterial cannulation, trans-thoracic echocardiography, ECG interpretation, holter interpretation, cardioversion, and stress tests
- Needs to work well in a team environment
- Located within a short drive to Baltimore, Maryland, a Non-Invasive cardiologist is needed to join a highly respected single-specialty cardiology group.
- This premier community practice consists of two very well respected Board Certified interventional cardiologists who are extremely committed and dedicated to their patients. They offer individualized patient care.
- This team also has one Advanced Practice Provider who helps support the practice.
- This is a 100% clinical practice opportunity. The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will need to do inpatient consults and work in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Call schedule: Approximately 1 week out of every 3 weeks. Weekend Call: To be discussed.
- This excellent Non-Invasive practice opportunity is a result of increased patient volume, area growth and expansion.
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will work out of a modern, suburban medical office facility which has the latest EMR equipment.
- This busy cardiology group provides comprehensive cardiovascular services to all patients, including preventative heart health.
- They also provide the following services, which include treatment and follow-up care for:
- Arterial & Venous Ultrasound
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac catheterization
- Carotid Ultrasound
- Exercise Stress Test
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator
- Nuclear Stress Test
- The cardiologists of this practice admit to a modern community medical center.
- This hospital offers a full range of services, which include: cardiovascular diagnostic testing, Cardiac Disease Management, Cardiac Catheterization and intervention, Cardio oncology, Electrophysiology services (pacemakers and defibrillators), Cardiac rehabilitation, Sports cardiology, Advanced cardiac imaging and Stress testing.
- Availability: Non-Invasive cardiology fellows completing their training during 2020 and the summer of 2021 and cardiologists who are currently in practice are all welcome to apply and will be strongly considered.
- The new Non-Invasive cardiologist will be employed by a well-regarded regional health care system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary.
- There is also a productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is strong!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only one hour away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and practice Non-Invasive Cardiology!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.