Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, OR
We have an opportunity in Oregon for a pulmonology/critical care physician. The provider can expect to work 12-hour day or night shifts. The locum tenens physician will do intubation and occasional emergency bronchs. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 8 - 12 patients per day. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. If you are interested in this opportunity, call and speak with a committed and dedicated consultant here at Weatherby.
- 12-hour day or night shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Intubation and occasional emergency bronchs
- 8 - 12 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.