Full Time Neurology Job Hartsville, SC
A hospital in South Carolina needs a general neurologist. This majority of this solo neurologist position is outpatient with some inpatient consults. Sleep medicine is available to an interested physician, but it is not required. The schedule is Monday through Friday with 10 days of call per month. Telestroke and teleneurology is in place which minimizes the call burden. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in neurology. The ideal candidate will be comfortable doing some inpatient consults, and that desires to practice general neurology.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary guarantee with additional earning potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647090.
- Base salary guarantee with additional earning potential
- Hospital-employed position
- General neurology
- Sleep medicine available, not required
- 4-bed sleep center
- Majority is outpatient with some inpatient consults
- Teleneurology and telestroke programs in place
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.