Locum Tenens Occupational Medicine Job Unknown, OH
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Kentucky-based medical facility is currently seeking an occupational medicine physician to assist with coverage 2 - 4 days per month. Clinic hours are 9 am to 5 pm and locum tenens physician will see an average of 8 - 12 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified and have an active and unrestricted KY license.
Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- 2 - 4 days per month
- 9 am - 5 pm
- No call
- KY license required
- BC required
- 8 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.