Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job OK
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens hematologist opportunity is now available in Oklahoma. You must be comfortable with inpatient and outpatient treatment. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded. There will be enough time to obtain an OK state license before this assignment starts.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: None required
- License: OK state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.