Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Columbus, GA
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at St. Francis - Emory Healthcare in Columbus, Georgia. Situated at the heart of the Chattahoochee Valley, just 90 miles south of Atlanta, Columbus is Georgia's third largest city offering residents and visitors the amenities of a big city with the charm and hospitality of a small southern town. St. Francis is a 376-bed facility employing more than 2,700 employees and 300 physicians. In addition to a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services, St. Francis offers the only open heart surgery program in the area. This 40-bed ED has an annual volume of 66,000 visits. The ED features a separate fast track and state-of-the-art equipment including full radiology services until 5:00 p.m., with tele-radiology available after hours. The EMR is Cerner and includes voice activated chart dictation. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Enjoy an outstanding and supportive C-Suite
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Excellent work-life balance and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles
- Well situated and close to Atlanta metro area
- Employee opportunity with comprehensive benefits plan
- Competitive base rate
- Stability of a respected industry leader
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.