Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Unknown, OH
An Ohio-based medical facility needs a locum tenens rheumatologist for coverage. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have BLS certification. Additionally, arthrocentesis, joint injections, and familiarity with IV therapies is required. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Licensing assistance available
- BC/BE required
- BLS certification
- Arthrocentesis, joint Injections, and familiarity with IV therapies required
- 15 - 18 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.