Full Time Radiology Job Morristown, NJ
A new imaging radiologist opportunity is now available in New Jersey at a recognized hospital. This position is chest/body imaging focused with no IR or mammo required, but body IR would be a plus. They are looking for physician with an interest in teaching as they will be around lots of residents. Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with call 1 time every other week, and 7 to 8 weekends per year. They welcome BC and BE physicians, and will consider 2021 fellows.
This position offers a competitive compensation with an RVU model. You may also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Morristown, only 30 miles west of New York City and known for Morristown National Historical Park. It offers incredible history, downtown charm, world-class dining, inviting retailers, and acres of natural beauty.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646850.
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary
- Named one of America's '50 Best Hospitals' for 5 consecutive years
- Very little turnover, position is due to growth
- Body/chest imaging focused opportunity
- Teaching component
- IR a plus, but not required
- Will consider 2021 fellows
- Excellent location within driving distance of NYC and Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.