Full Time Psychiatry Job Boston, MA
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Massachusetts with their search for a psychiatrist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. This is a 100% inpatient position seeing child and adolescent patients. A physician will to see all ages would be a big plus. The incoming physician will work full time and must have the ability to work the hours to meet the needs of the patients. They welcome physicians that are board certified in general psychiatry with experience working with a child/adolescent population. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a MA medical license, if necessary.
This employed position offers a guaranteed salary. You will be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, PTO, loan repayment, possible relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job 2646917.
- Loan repayment available
- Guaranteed salary and based on experience
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Position is 100% inpatient and full time
- C/A population, willing to see all ages a big plus
- BC or fellowship in C/A preferred, not required
- Great location, 1 hour to Boston
- Family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.