Full Time Pediatric Intensive Job Tampa, FL
An exciting medical director opportunity is now available at a hospital clinic in Florida. The position comes with an academic title as well as research opportunities. Work 10 to 12 clinical shifts per month, from 7 am to 5 pm or 5 pm to 7 am with alternating day/night shifts. There will also be 20% of protected administrative time to handle leadership responsibilities that will include the education of APP team members and nursing staff, participation in the development and implementation of QI initiatives, oversight, delegation and mentorship, lead 3 PCICU physicians, travel to Pennsylvania 1 to 2 times per month, and do telemedicine rounds for support and mentorship. The cardiac intensivist physicians assist in patient care through telemedicine consultation and work in conjunction with the local faculty.
This employed opportunity and academic appointment that commensurate with the level of academic experiences. You will be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, life insurance/disability, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. Student loan reimbursement may be in the form of retention bonuses paid out over years of contract.
Come live and practice in Tampa FL with every avenue imaginable for the best of quality-of-life possible. Fine restaurants, theatre, art galleries, shopping, boating, and professional sport venues are yours to enjoy in this exceptional Florida city. You will have access to golf courses, watercrafts, and the perfect weather for both.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646918.
- Fellowship-trained in critical care and cardiology or 8+ years working in a cardiac ICU
- Work 10 to 12 clinical shifts per month
- 20% protected administrative time
- No call responsibilities
- Department sees about 150 bypass cases per year
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research
- Student loan reimbursement may be in the form of retention bonuses
- Located on Florida's Gulf Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.