The Kellogg Cancer Center of NorthShore University Health System and Division of Hematology/Oncology, the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, is in search of a physician with clinical experience in solid tumor oncology (ideally lung cancer) and expertise in immunotherapy. Must be board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Oversee well-funded clinical programs, clinical and translational research, and lay the groundwork for implementation of programs outside of cancer
- Provide quality patient care within a highly successful, groundbreaking organization known for being the premier cancer care program
- Oversee lung cancer research including clinical trials development and implementation, and translational research utilizing their extensive biorepository, annotated database, and structured clinical documentation notes
- Collaboration with molecular pathology, personalized medicine, NorthShore Research Institute, Genomic Health Initiative, and other programs
- Academic appointment to the University of Chicago
- On-site clinical molecular pathology laboratory
- Access to an extensive network of services to help deliver the best in patient care (nearly 3000 physicians practicing in more than 130 offices throughout Chicago's northern suburbs)
- Modern, fully integrated healthcare system that includes six hospitals - Evanston Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital, Highland Park Hospital, Skokie Hospital, Swedish Hospital, and Northwest Community Hospital
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly-favorable compensation plan
- Generous stipend (in addition to clinical earnings)
- Medical, dental & vision plans
- Retirement - including 403(b) & Income Deferral Plan
- Tuition reimbursement for spouse, partner, and dependents
- Ample paid time off & paid holidays
- Professional & clinical development programs
About Kellogg Cancer Center & NorthShore
- Certified by the American Society of Clinical Oncology Quality Oncology Practice Initiative as a premier medical provider for practicing the highest standards for quality cancer care.
- Accredited by The Commission on Cancer as an Academic Comprehensive Cancer Program
- Ranked as one of the ?Most Wired? hospital systems and "Top 15 Teaching Hospital" in the U.S.
Contact: Neal Fenster