Permanent Dermatology Job Kansas City, MO
We are scheduling interviews with a well-established Kansas City, MO dermatology practice, seeking an additional Dermatologist due to patient demand.
- Opportunity to practice general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Generous base salary and percentage of collections
- Your choice to practice three, four or five days a week
- Our client is a highly successful single specialty group with high net collections
- This dynamic, well respected group practice offers a generous compensation and benefits package
- Top quality resources, staff, equipment and protocols
Kansas City is the largest city in Missouri and the sixth largest city in the Midwest. It sits on Missouri's western edge and borders Kansas. Kansas City is known for its BBQ, jazz heritage and fountains. The city of fountains is practically overflowing with adventure. Whether the sweet echo of jazz welcoming an evening of entertainment or the spray of fountains, you'll feel inspiration in the air. Along every street and around every corner, there's something to do that's unique. Enjoy a thriving creative arts scene, an eclectic mix of entertainment and die-hard sports. When it comes to dining, Kansas City has made its mark. The restaurant scene embodies the city's many cultural influences, from home-style cooking to fusion foods and beyond. Steak houses, BBQ, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, Mediterranean, fine dining, coffees shops, you name it, KC has it. The center of it all describes Kansas City's geography perfectly. KC's central setting in the country means it is easily accessible by interstates and highways and also a quick flight to just about anywhere across the nation.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.