Full Time Pediatrics Job West Branch, MI
A new pediatric physician opportunity is now available in Michigan at a traditional practice. They are hiring an additional physician to an increase in patient volume. The incoming physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and call is 1:3 shared with 2 other pediatricians (about 10 days of inpatient coverage a month and call). C-Section and high-risk delivery coverage is required when requested by the OB/GYN. For new graduates, the residency training log should be provided to document experience. All other applicants must be able to demonstrate that they provided care to at least 24 patients in the past 12 months.
This position offers a competitive base salary with RVU-based incentives. You will also receive professional liability with tail coverage, health and dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 25 days of PTO, $3,000 CME stipend, a 403b with employer match, and relocation allowance. This site also qualifies for public service loan forgiveness.
The city of West Branch is a unique and wonderful community. The city itself is home to many great attractions, including a downtown Victorian shopping district and beautiful Iron's Park.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Jessica Lopez at 954.616.2907 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646713.
- Competitive base salary with RVU-based incentives
- Public service loan forgiveness program
- Traditional practicing setting
- 5-day workweek, Monday - Friday
- Call of 1:3
- C-sections/deliveries required by request
- Inpatient duties are less than 10% of the practice
- Work in a unique and wonderful community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.