Permanent Pediatrics Job West Branch, MI
This position offers a competitive base salary with RVU-based incentives. You will also receive professional liability with tail coverage, health and dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 25 days of PTO, $3,000 CME stipend, a 403b with employer match, and relocation allowance. This site also qualifies for public service loan forgiveness.
The city of West Branch is a unique and wonderful community. The city itself is home to many great attractions, including a downtown Victorian shopping district and beautiful Iron's Park.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Jessica Lopez at 954.616.2907 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646713.
- Competitive base salary with RVU-based incentives
- Public service loan forgiveness program
- Traditional practicing setting
- 5-day workweek, Monday - Friday
- Call of 1:3
- C-sections/deliveries required by request
- Inpatient duties are less than 10% of the practice
- Work in a unique and wonderful community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.