Full Time Surgery Job NYC/Long Island, NY
An opportunity in the Manhattan/Long Island area is available to an independent contractor surgeon for hair transplant. Any surgical specialty will be considered for this opening. You will enjoy regular daytime hours with no emergencies or night visits. The typical work week consists of 5 days with every other Saturday open to accommodate Saturday procedures. The office is closed Sundays and holidays. You will generally perform two to five procedures per day. Candidates can be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded. They prefer surgeons with three plus years of post-residency experience. With this opportunity there are no practice responsibilities, employee issues, or overhead to worry about. Training will be provided by this nationally-recognized group. Consider this new surgical career and independent lifestyle.
Come live and work in the metro NYC region and experience everything it has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a surgery job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2646554.
- Experienced surgeons preferred
- No call
- MD or DO surgeons welcomed
- Any surgical specialty considered
- No new graduates or fellows
- Board certification preferred, not required
- Employed as an independent contractor
- Company-wide marketing and pub
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.