Permanent Otolaryngology Job Sonoma, CA
An outpatient health clinic in Santa Rosa is looking to add an Otolaryngologist to their team. This facility is located just 50 minutes from Point Reyes National Seashore and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Otolaryngologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Otolaryngology
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting
- Cases seen: Surgical & non-surgical general otolaryngology, endoscopic procedures, septal, bronchoscopy, etc.
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: W2 Permanent
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: TBD
- Compensation: $400k Annual Pay Rate
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.