Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, VA
A Virginia-based medical facility needs a locum tenens critical care physician for coverage. The physician will work 7 am to 7 pm, on-call is not required. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 12 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have ACLS certification. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment, only VA-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 7 am to 7 pm, no on-call required
- Licensing assistance available
- Board Certification/Board Eligible required
- ACLS certification
- 12 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.