Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens OB/GYN opportunity is now available in California. The assignment schedule is 2 - 3 days per week and the physician will see 32 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active CA license.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 2 - 3 days per week
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.