Full Time Pediatrics Job Savannah, GA
You will receive a competitive compensation with incentive bonus. You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME plus stipend, paid malpractice, vacation time, a relocation package, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in the Savannah, Georgia area. This is an excellent coastal location with beautiful historic sites, a great downtown area, and a warm climate.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and we will match you with a job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2646067.
- Busy practice
- Employed developmental-behavioral pediatrics position
- Flexible schedule - 4 days in the office
- No call responsibilities
- Light inpatient consults and rounding
- Academic affiliation
- Competitive compensation package provided
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.