Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, WA
We are helping our client, a facility in Washington, with its search for a medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 18 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active WA state license for this position.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.