Full Time Emergency Medicine Job Southeastern, SD
CompHealth is assisting a group in South Dakota with their search for an emergency medicine physician. They need an additional physician to take over for a retiring physician. The schedule is 6 24-hour shifts per month and you will see an average of 28 patients per shift. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in EM and have an ATLS. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a SD medical license, if necessary. There will be opportunities to teach and mentor medical students.
In addition to a competitive compensation package and bonuses, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, contact George Petiya at 954-616-2913 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Refer to job# 2644933
- 24-hour shifts, 6 shifts per month
- $100k sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Level IV trauma center
- Board certified/eligible in EM required
- Teaching and mentorship opportunities
- Bonus opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.