Full Time Hospitalist Job Western Kansas, KS
A hospitalist opportunity is now available with a group in Kansas. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are reviewing new candidates. The schedule is block, 7 days on/7 days off. You will see a maximum of 25 patients per day with the help of a midlevel. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active KS license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2645004.
- Blocked days schedule 7 on/7 off
- Midlevel covers nights, may get a phone call but not often
- Closed ICU/intensivist support
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Great place to start/raise a family
- Epic EMR
- 4 hours to Pueblo, CO/3.5 hours Wichita, KS
- H-1B visas welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.