Permanent Anesthesia Job Grand Forks, ND
You will receive a generous compensation package, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, and vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2645069.
- Excellent compensation
- Strong relocation package
- Research and teaching opportunities
- All general anesthesia
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Generous PTO and CME time
- Low cost of living
- Wonderful family community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.