Full Time Pediatric Neurology Job Fargo, ND
Excellent pediatric neurology opportunity is available in North Dakota. You will join a world-class health system and be the 2nd pediatric neurologist. Clinic hours are Monday - Friday, with 1:3 call, and no weekend hours. You will see 6 - 8 patients per day. Great pediatric sub-specialty backup support along with a pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit located within the children's hospital and a brand new state-of-the-art medical center that houses a new children's unit, NICU and PICU. H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This is an employed, salaried opportunity with excellent compensation, benefits package, and sign-on bonus. You will also be offered full benefits, medical society dues paid, loan repayment, relocation assistance, 20 days of vacation, 5 days of CME time with $4k stipend, and malpractice paid with tail.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
If interested, please send your CV to, email@example.com and call 954.837.2687. Refer job #2645235.
- Join a world-class health system
- See 6 - 8 patients per day and share call with the other physician
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday, no weekend hours
- Pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit located within the children's hospital
- Excellent compensation and benefits package included
- Employed salary opportunity that will consider H-1B visa candidates
- Benefits include sign-on bonus, loan repayment, malpractice paid with tail
- Metropolitan community, named #1 in the US to work, all the metro amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.