Full Time Surgery Job Unknown, AK
A hospital in Alaska is seeking another general/breast surgeon to join them due to growth. The incoming physician will do scopes and must have breast surgery experience, but no fellowship is needed. The hospital has surgical suites and an endoscopy suite. Enjoy a great quality-of-life and a good call schedule.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus bonus. You will also be offered a $2,500 housing allowance for 6 months, full comprehensive benefits, loan repayment, life insurance/disability, PTO, up to $30K for relocation, a $30K sign-on bonus, 8 days of CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Live in a spectacularly beautiful city with amazing water and mountain views, alpine skiing, beautiful hiking trails, and wildflowers galore. This city offers an unparalleled lifestyle that is uniquely Alaska.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving physicians in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2645602. All searches are confidential.
- Practice in a beautiful city on the water at a community-based hospital
- Bread and butter practice with scopes required
- Breast surgery experience required
- Call of 1:4
- Up to $30K for relocation plus a $30k sign-on bonus
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Excellent benefits package with a housing allowance for 6 months
- Enjoy spectacular mountain views and waterfront living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.