Full Time Hospitalist Job Northeastern, VT
A critical access hospital in northern Vermont seeks a part-time nocturnist. The night shifts are from 5 pm to 7 am. This position will be responsible for all of the inpatients, both medicine and ICU (no procedures). General surgery does lines and ER/CRNA will intubate. The incoming physician will see a manageable patient census and respond to rapid responses.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a salary that is based on experience and training. You may be offered medical benefits, loan repayment, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance.
This town is ideal for those who like adventure. There are tons of outdoor recreation, downtown shopping, low crime, and an easy drive to the Canadian border.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, Lisa Goldstein can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 954.837.2674. Refer to job #2645780.
- Hospitalist needed for night shifts
- Hospital-employed in northern Vermont
- Critical access hospital with a 4-bed open ICU - no procedures
- Manageable census, average 15 to 18 patients per shift
- Board-certified IM or FP, MD or DO
- Medical, dental, loan repayment, malpractice, relocation package
- Picturesque community in northern Vermont with true New England flavor
- Enjoy a laid back simpler lifestyle, but within only a few hours to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.