Permanent Post-Acute Physician Job Lynnwood, WA
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career through our opportunity for a family medicine, internal medicine or geriatrics trained physician with an interest in geriatric care to join our post-acute care practice in North Seattle, Washington. Patient rounding will take place in post-acute facilities located in North Seattle (Edmonds, Lynnwood, Shoreline & Everett). Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes?for patients, partners, and clinicians alike.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.