Full Time Medical Director Job HI
- Based in Honolulu, has more than 1,700 providers working in multiple hospitals, community-based health care centers and practices within the community at-large.
- CHM will provide leadership in strategic planning, goal setting, work force planning, recruitment, retention, operational standards, infrastructure, clinical quality, performance monitoring, efficiency waste reduction and service excellence.
- CHM will have a faculty appointment to the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine
- This position offers salary, performance bonuses, signing bonus, a full complement of benefits with many added perks to be discussed during phone interview stage.
- Candidates will be board certified Internal Medicine, have a minimum of five years of experience in Hospital Medicine with three years of relative administrative experience managing a similar size program (multi-hospital facility preferred).
Aloha isn't just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy. The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot. The outdoor activities include: water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spear fishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others. The list of activities goes on and on! Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in these all year-round. In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene. It's no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
For consideration, please send CV and salary requirements to:
Phone (314) 724-2782
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.