Full Time Primary Care Job Lumberton, NC
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Robeson Health Care Corporation
Robeson Health Care Corporation -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM, Tuesday 8 AM - 7 PM, and Friday 8 AM - 2 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 15
- Call Schedule: Phone Only 1:8
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Compensation Commensurate with Experience - Quarterly Bonus Potential - Relocation Assistance up to $5K - Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC or the State of North Carolina
- Benefits: - Employee Pays $20 a Month for Medical, Dental, and Vision- Employer Paid Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Malpractice Insurance- Reimbursement for Licensing and DEA Dues- $850 Annual Allowance for Dues and Memberships- Annual CME Allowance of $2K plus 5 Days- PTO Includes 15 Vacation Days, 12 Sick Days, and 9 Holidays- 403b plus 3% Match- Optional Supplemental Insurance Available
- Additional Info: - Must be comfortable supervising mid levels.- Board eligible physicians will only be accepted if a new graduate and must become board certified within 1 year of hire date.- EMR: Epic- Lumberton is in Robeson County and is 36 minutes from Fayetteville, 1.5 hours from Raleigh and 2.5 hours from Charlotte.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.