Full Time Family Practice Job Elko, NV
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package, student loan repayment, and bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Sitting at an elevation of more than 5,000 feet, Elko is a thriving northeastern, Nevada city and is bordered by the towering, snow-capped Ruby Mountains, often called the Alps of Nevada, and the lush, glacier-carved Lamoille Canyon. There is no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy, everything from ATVing to heli-skiing. Within minutes of downtown Elko, visitors can enjoy rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, hunting, fishing, or backpacking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2643983.
- Turn-key practice opportunity
- Great work-life balance opportunity
- Loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- PTO and CME time
- Excellent outdoor recreation
- Bordered by the towering, snow-capped Ruby Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.