Permanent ObGyn Job Unknown, WA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job 2644711.
- Well-established and updated hospital
- 4-day workweek
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Shared call coverage
- J-1 and H-1B visa candidates supported
- Magical area with excellent dining and recreation
- Coastal area, beautiful community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.