Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Russellville, AR
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Provide safe, high-quality patient care through our excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department (ED) team at Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center in North Russellville, Arkansas. This ED has an annual patient volume of 28,000 with 24 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 22 hours of APC coverage. The admission rate is 13% with 15% PEDS. For more than 40 years, our history and national footprint in emergency medicine allows us to achieve the highest standards in care, informed by decades of evidence-based data. To that end, we've created robust risk management programs to help our clinicians feel confident in their work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our emergency medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.