Part Time Primary Care Job CA
An outpatient health clinic in Kern County is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team. This facility is located just 30 minutes from Los Padres National Forest and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Primary Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified/Board Eligible(Residency Complete), GP
- Residency Training: Family Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Hospital Setting
- Experience Required: 1-year minimum, rural healthcare experience preferred
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums (1099) to Permanent W2
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: Mon-Fri, 0800 -1700, Weekends rotate or 10hr shifts
- Compensation: $120 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.