Permanent Pediatric Gastroenterology Job Point Mackenzie, AK
A medical center in Anchorage is looking to add a Pediatric Gastroenterologist to their team. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and wilderness. Enjoy skiing, fishing, snowboarding, sledding, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Pediatric Gastroenterologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Pediatrics
- Duties: Inpatient 0-1 PPD, Outpatient 9 PPD, Ages Seen 0-18
- Setting: Hybrid Setting
- EMR: EPIC
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: Hospital as needed M-F, On call Sat-Sun, Working in surgical center Wed and Friday, Call schedule 10/month
- Compensation: $210 Hr. Pay Rate, $1,550 24hr Call Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.