Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job Unknown, WI
We are looking to fill a temporary orthopedic surgeon role now open at a Wisconsin medical facility. Full-time coverage is needed, and this is a temp-to-perm opportunity. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to be fellowship trained in hand surgery. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby is here to support you every step of the way. Call and speak to one of our consultants today for available dates and details.
- Full-time, temp-to-perm
- Licensing assistance available
- Must be fellowship trained in hand surgery
- Board certified or eligible
- Elective and trauma hand surgery
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.