Permanent ObGyn Job Chicago, IL
HEADLINE: Chicagoland, Illinois: Ob/Gyn for large Healthcare organization. They provide services in Primary Care, Pediatric, OB, Dental and Psychiatry. Six calls a month. Schedule is 3 days clinic, 1 day surgery and 1 day administrative. State-of-art hospital. Level 2 Nursery. Robotic Surgery. Excellent salary, fringe benefits, bonus. They also have qualification of Student Loan Repayment
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- Their Health Center and Hospital are both located 30 to 45 minutes from downtown Chicago, the heart of the city.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician can live in the metropolitan area of Chicago or any nearby suburb.
- Please scroll down below regarding information about the city of Chicago.
- Located in Chicagoland, Illinois, an Ob/Gyn is needed for a large Healthcare organization.
- They currently have a need for an Ob/Gyn to add to their expanding practice inChicago.
- The new Ob/Gyn physician will be joining Ob/Gyn physicians, Family Medicine physicians, Internists, and ancillary staff.
- They also have a full spectrum of preventative health services which include family practice, internal medicine, psychiatry and essential ancillary services such as lab testing.
- A significant focus of this Health Center is Ob/Gyn. They service a substantially high risk and under served patient population.
- They are a mission driven provider of social services and community health.
- They provide services in Primary care, Pediatric, OB, Dental and Psychiatry in rural and metro communities in Illinois.
- Hospital: It is a state-of-the-art hospital offering Robotic Surgery and a Level 11 Nursery.
- Call Schedule: Six calls per month.
- Ob/Gyn schedule is:
- 3 days a week of Clinic
- 1 Day Surgery
- 1 day Administrative
- Their staff and colleagues are very congenial and supportive.
- They also have very modern offices.
- Availability: Ob/Gyn residents who will be completing their training during 2020 and June of 2021 as well as Ob/Gyn physicians already in practice are all welcometo apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- The new Ob/Gyn physicians will be given a choice: Independent Contractor or Employed by this new Health Center.
- Independent Contractor: The earning potential is very high because of the way it is structured. Malpractice insurance with tail coverage will be paid for. This option will be fully discussed/explained with interested candidates.
- Employed by the new Health Center: If she or he chooses the employment option, they are offering a very competitive compensation package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Excellent salary
- Bonus structure based on productivity
- Paid Malpractice with tail coverage
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 days PTO
- CME allowanceof $3,000 per year with five days of paid time off
- Qualification of Student Loan Repayment
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the countrys largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the worlds first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonalds (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.