Full Time Family Practice Job Rutland, VT
This employed position provides a very competitive compensation and benefits package. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation to start, 1 week of CME with an annual stipend, a retirement plan with employer match, NHSC loan repayment available, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this Vermont town, located near the celebrated skiing at Killington and Stratton resorts. This metropolitan area is cradled between beautiful mountains, outdoor recreation during every season, scenic views, and small, friendly, farm communities. Be one of the lucky people who call New England home.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job #2643922.
- Serve as a 100% outpatient primary care physician
- Established group providing job stability
- Monday through Friday schedule with shared triaged call
- NHSC loan repayment available
- Great benefits including comprehensive health, dental, and vision
- 4 weeks of PTO the 1st 2 years and 1 week of CME
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Vibrant community health center in Ski Country, VT
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.