Full Time Hospitalist Job Kennewick, WA
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has a leadership position available for a hospitalist medical director to join our program at Trios Health Southridge Hospital in Kennewick, Washington. This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality. ? 111 bed hospital, 14 bed ICU ? 12 hour shifts, 7on/7off ? 36 hours of physician coverage, 12 hours of APP coverage ? Mixed ICU, HM follows their own patients but Intensivist on staff 24/7 ? Cardiac and Stroke center ? GME program on site ? Must be internal medicine trained Take advantage of the administrative support, resources and strength only found in a network made up of more than 20,000 clinicians. As a TeamHealth leader, you receive robust leadership development resources?mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more ? to positively impact your practice and patient lives.
- Ability to be a change agent for your practice
- Influence and collaborate with hospital administration
- Lead a team of highly skilled board certified internal medicine clinicians
- Enjoy the stability of a respected industry leader
- Receive customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.