Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, GA
We are looking to fill a temporary critical care medicine job now open at a Georgia medical facility. This is 12-hour shift coverage on nights and days. Your duties include seeing COVID-19 cases and you can expect high volumes. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. We can also assist you with obtaining the necessary licensure. Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
- This opportunity will help meet the needs brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak
- 12-hour night or day shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- Expect busy volumes
- ICU and intubations needed
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.