Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, FL
A family practice or internal medicine physician is needed at a clinic in Florida. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm or you can work 4, 10-hour days. They will also consider part-time availabilities. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average ages 15 and older. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. You should be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current FL license. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, long- and short-term disability, CME, a 403b retirement plan with 5% match, relocation assistance, and sovereign immunity malpractice coverage.
This area has 400 miles of navigable waterways and is experiencing tremendous growth. This will be a great place to put down roots and call home.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2642995.
- Monday through Friday, 4 days a week, or part time
- Join a thriving MSG in southwest FL
- Epic EMR with Dragon dictation
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- See patients ages 15 and older
- Call schedule is 1:8 weeks
- 403b with 5% match
- Excellent support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.