Full Time Orthopedics Job San Angelo, TX
In addition to a competitive salary, this employed opportunity offers loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 35 days of PTO, $12,500 for CME, a 401k and 457b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Texas city. This is a mid-sized metropolitan area with a low cost of living with a small town feel, but plenty of culture, dining, and shopping. It has warm weather and sunny skies.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2643035.
- Employed position with need in 2021
- Fellowship-trained foot and ankle or hand orthopedic surgeon
- Will consider experienced surgeons or fellows (stipend for 18 to 24 months)
- Get all the trauma cases in the area
- Must be experienced in trauma and adult reconstruction
- Call of 1:4 or 1:5
- Non-profit hospital with a da Vinci robot
- 35 days of PTO and $12,500 for CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.