Permanent Pain Management Job Fayetteville, AR
Procedural Interventional Pain Medicine
Guaranteed Base Salary – Unlimited Income Potential (salary based on skills and previous experience)
Help a Regional Hospital Establish an Internal Procedural Pain Management Service Line – Turnkey Opportunity
- Hospital employment with a lucrative financial structure to incentivize a busy procedural interventional pain management provider + additional production incentives
- Built in referral structure with advanced practitioners and neurologists feeding referrals – Thriving in-house referral network to continue driving production and compensation
- Joining a comprehensive neurological & minimally invasive spine surgery, neurology, and neuro-rehabilitation setting
- Signing bonus, paid relocation, paid time off, full provider benefits, 401K with match & paid malpractice insurance
“Among the Best Small Metro Cities in America”
Nestled in the foothills of paradise
- Growing medium metro city with draw of 350,000+
- Discover a lush and green mountain-like wonderland providing access to high-end amenities, local airport and 150+ culinary options that will have your taste buds dancing!
- Family-focused setting with highly ranked public and private schools within the state and on a national level!
- Outdoor paradise with 51 state parks and top-rated fly-fishing rivers, duck hunting areas in the beautiful Ozark mountains
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.