Full Time Psychiatry Job Chattanooga, TN
Adult Psychiatry Opportunity in Jasper, Tennessee
Parkridge Health System in Chattanooga, Tennessee is seeking an inpatient psychiatrist at our Parkridge West Campus.
- Board eligible or board certified in psychiatry
- Active Tennessee license or the ability to obtain one
- Strong communication skills
- APP supported call rotation. Minimal night call.
- Competitive salary
- Employment with HCA Healthcare Physician Services Group
- Comprehensive and robust benefits package
- Relocation support
- Potential medical directorship opportunity
Parkridge West Campus:
- 28-bed unit
- Inpatient services for individuals ages 18 and older
- Treatment for anxiety, depression, and substance abuse, among others
- Services include medication management, supportive medical care, group therapy, activities therapy and discharge planning
Jasper is located 25 miles west of Chattanooga and 100 miles southeast of Nashville. Positioned in a prime location between major cities, residents enjoy the luxury of peaceful country living with the advantage of metropolitan life just down the road.
From scenic mountain vistas to the green rolling hills of the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, for those who call it home, Marion County touts the quality and serenity of a rural lifestyle without sacrificing the employment, educational opportunities or the amenities of comfortable living. With vibrant industry, a growing retail sector, a strong devotion to faith-based organizations and some of the best schools in the region, Marion County provides residents the complete package for relocating.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.