Permanent Neurosurgery Job Austin, TX
Spine Neurosurgeon 2020 Job Opportunity in Austin, Texas
Austin Brain and Spine would like to employ a practicing, Board Certified, Spine Neurosurgeon to join their group in Austin, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to build an elective spine program.
Start Date: October 2020 - January 2021
* We are also accepting 2021 Fellows
• Board Certified
• Licensed to practice in Texas
• Complex Spine Fellowship-trained or seasoned practicing Spine Neurosurgeon
• Trauma experience is a plus
• Employed opportunity joining an existing group of five tenured physicians
• Call Schedule is 1:5
• APP support provided
• Competitive starting salary
• Health insurance
• CME allowance
• 401k with generous match
• Malpractice coverage
About the Practice:
Austin Brain and Spine has over 100 years of combined neurosurgical experience, the most in central Texas. Our neurosurgeons provide complete spine and brain care encompassing all neurosurgical conditions. We use a team approach to neurosurgical care and research including multiple disease-specific programs while providing patients with quality healthcare in the most technologically superior environment.
About the Hospital:
St. David’s South Austin Medical Center is an acute care facility with 300 beds, offering a range of complex specialties and subspecialties, including:
• A nationally accredited oncology program with the area’s only adult bone marrow transplant program
• A Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients
• A comprehensive cardiac program
• A full-service maternity and newborn care unit with a Level II NICU
• Two full-service, freestanding emergency centers in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop
Living in Austin, Texas:
Austin, TX was Ranked #1 City in US News & World Report's 2018 Best Places to Live. It is one of the fastest-growing and most desirable cities in the country. Cost of living, job market, quality of life, and people's desire to live there were all criteria used in the ranking.
Austin is well-known as a culturally vibrant and progressive city, and as the 'live music capital of the world’, hosts year-round outdoor activities and festivals.
It is also home to the state capitol, multiple technology companies, and the University of Texas. Residents enjoy its many parks and lakes for hiking, biking, swimming and boating.
This is an excellent opportunity in an exciting area!
Ready to Apply?
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by contacting a recruiter or clicking the link below.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.