Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job Nashville, TN
alarm 2 months ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Cardiac Surgery Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is seeking a highly skilled cardiac surgeon with an interest in general cardiac surgery and special interest in LVAD.
- Three to five years of post-training experience
- Broad cardiothoracic skill set with current volumes of 150+ cases per year
- Opportunity to help support and grow our existing LVAD/ECMO program
- ABS/ABTS certified
- Employment opportunity
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits
About TriStar Centennial Medical Center:
- Received the highest three-star Society of Thoracic Surgeons rating for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery and Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery + Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Pioneer in beating heart surgery and robotic heart surgery and is now strongly engaged in minimally invasive valve surgery, ECMO, VAD, TAVR, and TEVAR
- The Joint Commission accreditation for Ventricular Assist Device Destination Therapy
- Invested $110M into a new heart center expansion, bringing a state-of-the-art 117 bed Heart Center to its campus, inclusive of four CVOR's, one Hybrid OR, seven cath, EP and endovascular labs
- The first in the state and among the first in the nation to achieve Chest Pain Accreditation by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- For more than a decade, this network of eight hospitals has provided community-based angioplasty, stenting and other minimally invasive procedures. The Heart Care Network creates a seamless approach for patients needing more specialized care, accessing TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center.
- Our team of cardiothoracic surgeons, cardiologists and vascular surgeons take a collaborative approach to patient-centered care.
Nashville is home to more than 1.8 million people, more than 40,000 businesses, and over 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville was rated 15th out of the 125 'Best Places to Live' in the 2019 US News and World Report.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.