Permanent Anesthesia Job Springdale, AR
This 1-year partnership-track opportunity has a strong income with partnership perks. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, long- and short-term disability, 9 weeks of vacation to start, dues/license/etc, and a 401k retirement plan after year 1.
You will enjoy working in Springdale with beautiful lakes, streams, walking trails, and cultural opportunities including touring Broadway plays, live concerts, and multi-million dollar art at Crystal Bridges. The growing diverse community offers excellent school systems and a strong economy.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2642185.
- 1 year to partnership with a strong income offered
- 9 weeks of vacation to start
- Contracted at 3 facilities in the Springdale area
- Group has a surgery center
- Call is shared equally among the group
- General B&B including OB and cosmetics at a plastics office
- Light cardiac skills preferable (fellowship not required) and strong regional skills desirable
- Wonderful family community with lots of young professionals and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.