Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Great Location, MT
Critical Care Opportunity in Montana
Enjoy over 300 days of sunshine per year!
Unlimited opportunity in this recreational playground! Enjoy this beautiful city with access to hike four gorgeous mountain ranges and explore this picturesque community while horseback riding. Montana is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Low taxes, reasonable housing costs
- Proximity to Yellowstone and the Rocky Mountains
- Quick flights to five major cities
- Enjoy sunny winters and warm, comfortable summers
- Fly fishing, skiing, or snowboarding
- Take to the water and go canoeing and kayaking
- Nearly 600 acres of developed parkland
- Excellent public and private schools - students score high on national standardized tests with higher than the national average graduation rates
- Thriving arts and cultural scene - lots of art galleries and museums, symphony orchestra and local theater options
- Hospital employed practice with maximum flexibility that focuses on quality lifestyle
- A 220-bed Level II trauma center and regional facility
- Newly remodeled ICU
- It serves a four-state area and more than 800,000 people each year
- State of the art services and equipment
- Robust hospitalist program in place minimizes call
- Facility and staff are known for providing superb patient care
- Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine available
- Thriving medical community
- Excellent benefits and competitive MGMA salary structure
- Sign-on Incentives, moving allowances, and CME reimbursement.
- Potential for loan forgiveness
Wendy Roofe - firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-737-2001 x227
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.