Full Time Otolaryngology Job Summit, NJ
In addition to a generous compensation package, you will also be offered an exceptional benefits package, 28 days of PTO, relocation assistance, CME stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in northern New Jersey. This position is located less than an hour from NYC. The area is known for its outstanding institutions of learning, medicine, and science. It possesses a vibrant city life second to none.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2641942.
- General ENT
- Excellent combination of clinical and teaching responsibilities
- Outpatient and inpatient ENT services
- On call duties will be assigned
- Position is full time
- Board certified or board eligible
- Family-friendly area with great schools
- Short drive of NYC, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.