Full Time Psychiatry Job Dallas, TX
CompHealth is currently assisting a Texas/DFW area clinic with their search for a medical director who will work with eating disorder patients. The medical director will also oversee the physicians in the other locations through a teleconference system on-site. The psychiatrist will have the option to work with children/adolescents or adults. This is a flexible role where the physician will be able to provide inpatient, partial hospitalization, and virtual intensive outpatient care. The client welcomes candidates who are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a TX medical license, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with loan repayment. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 25 days of vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the greater Dallas, TX area that is growing like few other metro areas of the country. Every amenity, cuisine, form of entertainment, choice of great schools, and so much more are at your fingertips.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2641952.
- Competitive compensation and sign-on
- No eating disorder experience needed, will train
- Relocation assistance and loan repayment
- Must have 1 to 2 years of administrative experience
- 25 days of PTO and paid holidays
- Willing to train for C/A
- Amazing shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Great schools and recreation as well as reasonable cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.